MMA NUTS (VIDEO)
The MMA Podcast that walks the line between serious and ridiculous with views from Ingo Weigold, Matt Griffith, and the Magic 8 Ball to keep us in check.

UFC P4P Rankings [1:51]
Paulie Malignaggi complains [3:45]
McGregor and Zuffa’s rumored payouts for the Mayweather fight [7:58]
Ray Longo will not let concussed fighters continue fighting [13:33]
Floyd Mayweather hat for $450 [15:53]
Al IaQuinta said he’s not a fan of Snoop Dogg as he’s disrespectful to fighters. Lots of current and former fighters agree. [17:59]
Bisping vs GSP official for MSG at UFC 217 [21:11]
Frank Mir going back to the good doctors [24:39]
Chael Sonnen vs Chuck Liddell? [25:52]
Tyron Woodley had a torn hamstring and shoulder during his fight against Demian Maia. Does that make his win more impressive? [25:50]
Jon Jones new emoji app [23:21]
Bob Sapp loses another fight [27:50]

#AskTheNuts
If Jon Jones doesn’t fight Brock Lesnar next, what’s the next biggest fight for him? [29:13]
If DC moves back up to heavyweight who do you think would be a better match up for him? Hunt, Overeem or Werdum? [30:18]
Who is the biggest overachiever and underachiever in MMA? [31:01]
Would you rather date someone with the perfect body or with the perfect moves in the bedroom? [32:27]
Would you rather win 1,000,000 dollars but only get 10% (100,000) and the other 90% goes to your worst enemy and he will misuse the money or win 1,000,000 dollars and be forced to donate to any charity of your choosing? [32:51]
Would you rather f*** the top half of Valentina Shevchenko on the bottom half of Julianna Pena, or the top half of Julianna Pena on the bottom half of Valentina Shevchenko? [33:16]
I have a different game for you guys this time. This time is F***, Marry, Kill and Baby. "The 4 Horsewoman of WWE": Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks. [34:18]

KNOWLEDGE
Ingo wants to run the Chicago Marathon [35:42]

http://mmanuts.com

Sponsored by:
http://butcherbox.com - $10 off code MMANUTS
http://freshly.com - First time users, $20 off 6 meal plan code GWN639
http://jpcycles.com - Up to 30% off code MMAN
http://shavemob.com - 10% Off code GWNET23
http://Protectabed.com - 20% off code MMANUTS
http://Fivefourclub.com - 50% Off the first month code MMA50
http://techforless.com - 5% Off code MMANUTS
http://Tirebuyer.com - 7% Off code MMANUTS7
http://DefenseSoap.com - 15% off code mmanuts
http://misfit.com - 15% Off one item code MMA15
http://dentalplans.com - 15% Off + 1 Month Free code MMA15
10% Off + 3 Free Months code MMANUTS
http://BadBoy.com - 15% Off code MMA15
http://fujisports.com - 15% Off code MMANUTS
http://wisefoodstorage.com - 20% Off Emergency and Camping Food Products code MMAWISE
http://gaffos - 10% Off - excludes Ray-ban, code MMAGAFFOS
http://www.123-reg.co.uk/ 15% off .co.uk domains code CO15MMA
15% off .com domains code COM15MMA
20% off Website Builder code WSB20MMA
http://HostGator.com - 50% Off Hosting or $5 domians code MMA50
One Penny Hosting for 1st Month code MMAONECENT
http://uber.com - free ride code TRYFREE21
http://strength.com - 10% Off code MMANUTS
http://betdsi.eu - $10 free roll code MMA1
http://Fanduel.com 100% deposit match code MMANUTS
http://stamps.com - $100 offer - code MMA
http://REM-Fit.com - 20% off code MMANUTS
http://drizly.com - $5 off code TRY135
http://Lifefitness.com - 10% Off code MMA10
http://Liquidweb.com - $49 off VPS Plans code MMAN49 or BINGO49
33% Off VPS Hosting code VPS33OFF