Fri, 21 December 2018
#Bellator Hawaii [2:30]
Who is the saltiest fighter in MMA?
What’s your early prediction for Jones vs Gus 2?
I know nothing about ESPN+, can you explain it?
Which fight is fight of the year?
1) I keep trying to figure out what type of man Tony Ferguson is. What do you guys think? I appreciate the thumbs up, middle, down response.
2) Would you rather train with Mr. Miyagi (Karate Kid) or Would you rather train with Yoda (Star Wars)?
3) Buy or Sell. The way this works is that I ask you guys to choose between two things (it can be anything), you guys choose which one you "Buy" (prefer) and which you guys "Sell" (decline). The first Buy or Sell is which is the best gangster movie: Scarface or Godfather #1? Which you Buy and which you Sell?
4) It's been awhile since we done one of this, so it's back. One will spend the night with you and have the greatest sex of your life with, One will fight you and give you a beating of your life time and the One will put you on the friendzone and forever will be your friend. Choose from this optinons (Cat Zingano, Cris Cyborg, Mackenzie Dern)?
Direct download: Iaquinta_vs_Lee_2_Recap__MMANUTS_MMA_Podcast__EP__410_1-MMANUTS_IPOD.mp4
Category:general -- posted at: 3:01pm CDT
Tue, 11 December 2018
Max Holloway vs Brian Ortega [5:09]
Based on their skills and size, can you match up some #ChicagoBears with similar MMA fighters. Which Bear is most like Jon Jones, Brock, Mighty Mouse etc
1) Would you rather bust some ghosts with the Ghostbusters OR Would you rather go on a excellent adventure with Bill and Ted?
2) Would you rather time travel with Doc from "Back From The Future" OR Would you rather go fight crime with Batman?
3) Would you rather as soon as this show ends, found out that a nuclear blast happened, destroyed 50% of the world population and as soon as you guys get out of the house, you find: BJ Penn, Demian Maia, Mark Hunt, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz and Rich Franklin with weapons and armor telling you guys to "suit up". You guys would live your lives hunting, fighting, shooting, killing and most importantly fucking all of what's left of the world women capable of breeding including: Cat Zingano, Cris Cyborg, Gina Carano, Mackenzie Dern, Michelle Waterson, Paige VanZant and others. OR Would you rather soon as this show ends, be send to the universe of Game of Thrones and as soon as you guys wake up, you find: Jon Snow, Tyrion Lanniester, Sir Davos Seaworth, Sandor "The Hound" Glegane, Jaime Lannister and Theon Greyjoy with weapons and armor telling you guys to "suit up". You guys would have to fight the white walkers, ride dragons, be able to bang all the hottest women in Westeros including: Daenereys Targaren, Sansa Stark, Margery Tyrell, Ygritte (The Wildling), Shae and others?
F*** Marry Kill "Celebrity Edition #25" (Glamour Models #6) Alessandra Ambrosio (Brazil), Dani Thompson (Australia), Janine Habeck (Germany)
Direct download: Holloway_vs_Ortega__UFC_231_Recap__MMANUTS_MMA_Podcast__EP__409-MMANUTS_IPOD.mp4
Category:general -- posted at: 3:34pm CDT
Tue, 4 December 2018
Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Recap [2:13]
Kron Gracie vs Alex Carceras [24:07]
155 tournament [24:30]
Which MMA fighter's life story would you most like to see be made into a biopic? Is it viable for a legends league to begin?
I heard Vitor Belfort talking about this and I was really keen on the idea..however after seeing Liddell vs Ortiz 3 I've gone off it a bit. Do you guys think that fight has put people off wanting to see legends fight each other?
If you had to choose between watching terrible boring mma or watching a loop of your most embarrassing moments which would you choose.
1) Would you rather be shot 9 times and survive, but the recovering process be the most painful experience of all time OR Would you rather that CM Punk goes on a 30 fight winning streak in the UFC, which can only be explained as a miracle of god, with him winning the middleweight, welterweight and lightweight championship?
2) Is time for the ladies! I ask you guys a similar question, so I want to see what has changed. Choose one current UFC fighter to be your mom, one to be your sister and one to be your daughter.
3) Hey guys, Ingo win last test, so he will be able to bang Gina Carano and to call himself the "Sugar Daddy", congrats Ingo. Now it's time for Matt to take the quiz. Are you going to be able to earn the right to call yourself the "Rape Train" and bang Mackenzie Dern? Or are you a loser? You need 3 right questions to win. Here it goes: Question 1) UFC 100 was held in what city? Answer: Las Vegas, Nevada. Question 2) How many times have Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia fought each other? Answer: Four. Question 3) Nate Diaz compete and won which Ultimate Fighter? Answer: Ultimate Fighter #5. Question 4) His reign as UFC Champion was the longest of all the divisions. Who is he? Answer: Anderson Silva Question 5) Mirko Filipovic, AKA "Cro-Cop", suffered his first MMA knockout loss in which match? Answer: His 2004 fight with Kevin Randleman Redemption Question) Who was the first person to handle Rich Franklin a professional MMA loss?. Answer: Lyoto Machida in 2003.
F*** Marry Kill "Celebrity Edition #24" (Glamour Models #5) Amii Grove, Nicola McLean, Peta Todd
Direct download: Fury_vs_Wilder_Recap__MMANUTS_MMA_Podcast__EP__408-MMANUTS_IPOD.mp4
Category:general -- posted at: 3:02pm CDT