Tue, 27 November 2018
Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz 3 [2:12]
If you could rewrite all UFC rules. What would your top 3 changes be?
What would be the perfect penalty for fighters who miss weight? You write the rule
1) What do you guys think of this idea of mine for Jon Jones vs Gustafsson fight, in case it happens so it makes things interesting. First, Jones will have Rampage and only Rampage on his corner, telling him to "kick his ass!" as a gameplan. Second, Cormier and "It's Fedor Guy" will make Play-by-Play of the fight with excellent lines like: "You think you are winning this fight Jon?", "What the hell is going on?" "His name is Jones! Pronounced J-O-N-E-S!". Third, no ground game, FLOOR IS LAVA, stand and bang like a man. Finally, the public choose the ring card girls that they want...THIC ones! Would you watch the fight then?
2) Is been awhile since I ask you guys this question, so I want to see what has changed. Choose one current UFC fighter to be your dad, one to be your brother and one to be your son. Mighty mouse as my son so I can treat him like a bald headed step child- I will only feed him punches for breakfast. Cyborg as my incestual brother. McGregor as my sugar daddy
3) Hey guys, Ingo failed last show test of Game of Thrones, so he won't be able to bang Daenerys Targaryen and get the Iron Throne, sorry Ingo. However Ingo, you can redeem yourself with this MMA trivia. Are you ready for redemption Ingo? Are you going to be able to earn the right to call yourself the "Sugar Daddy" and bang Gina Carano? Or are you a loser? You need 3 right questions to win. Here it goes: Question 1) UFC 1 was held in what city? Answer: Denver, Colorado. Question 2) How many times have Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz fought each other? Answer: Three. Question 3) Nick Diaz forced Takanori Gomi to tap out to what submission hold? Answer: Gogoplata. Question
4) What fighter had the most fights in PRIDE FC? Answer: Wanderlei Silva. Question 5) Renato 'Babalu' Sobral was the first man to beat what PRIDE and UFC star? Answer: Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua Redemption Question) BJ Penn coined the phrase: "everybody has a gameplan until they get hit" True or False?. Answer: False. It was Mirko CroCop at his fight with Gabriel Gonzaga and everybody has being using since them.
F*** Marry Kill "Celebrity Edition #23" (Glamour Models #4) Keeley Hazell, Lacey Banghard, Sophie Howard
Direct download: Liddell_vs_Ortiz_3_Recap__MMANUTS_MMA_Podcast__EP__407-MMANUTS_IPOD.mp4
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00pm CST
Tue, 20 November 2018
Thoughts on missing weight [4:20]
Tue, 13 November 2018
#UFC Donald Cerrone vs Mike Perry [2:26]
Do you think you could kick bas ruttens ass if he was sleep deprived for 5 days and you had a legit camp?1)
I was thinking here what type of guy is Tony Ferguson and I came up with some theories. I appreciated the thumb up, middle and down response. (It's a Internet Joke guys)- Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to choke himself out to go to sleep.- Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to take points away from a referee.- Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to sit on the toilet facing the opposite way.- Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to jack off first and turn the porn on later.- Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to fuck you in the ass with sun shades left on.
2) After the fight, what should be Mike Perry new nickname?- Mike "Aluminum Foil" Perry- Mike "No Ground Game" Perry- Mike "I Try To Be Black" Perry
3) I ask this question before, but this time you guys must delete TWO from history along with all of their fights and yes I choose your favorites: BJ Penn, Chuck Liddell, Nick Diaz, Rich Franklin.
4) How do you guys think of this MEGA CARD that I created with today's fighters available? What would you guys like and dislike? It's just for fun anyway.MAIN CARDHeavyweight - Daniel Cormier (c) vs Brock Lesnar (For UFC Heavyweight Championship) MAIN EVENTLight Heavyweight - Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson (For UFC Light Heavyweight Championship)Middleweight - Robert Whittaker (c) vs Kelvin Gastelum (For UFC Middleweight Championship)Welterweight - Tyron Woodley (c) vs Georges St-Pierre (For UFC Welterweight Championship)Lightweight - Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs Max Holloway (c) (For UFC Lightweight Championship)
F*** Marry Kill "Celebrity Edition #21" (Glamour Models #2) Gemma Atkinson, Lucy Pinder, Melissa Riso
Direct download: Cowboy_vs_Perry__MMANUTS_MMA_Podcast__EP__405-MMANUTS_IPOD.mp4
Category:general -- posted at: 1:33pm CST
Tue, 6 November 2018
#UFC 230 recap [1:40]
Save 2 fighters, the rest get released. Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier, Anderson Silva, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Conor McGregor, Cris Cyborg, Khabib Nurmagomedov.
Name your favorite matchup that was in talks of happening, but never did.
1) What do you guys think of this fourth list of nicknames that I created for MMA fighters, employees and people in general. Which you like and which you don't like? I appreciated the thumb up, middle and down response. - BJ "The Pudgy" Penn (More salt Ingo) - Cain "Leg Power" Velasquez - CM "Nobody Cares" Punk - Danny "My Anus" Mainus - Donald "The Annoying Orange" Trump - Joe "It's Fascinating" Rogan - Jon "Lay & Pray" Fitch - Khabib "Mayhem" Nurmagomedov
2) If you guys where to live in the Wild West, (similar to Red Dead Redemption 2) and you were going to start a gang of people to try survived it, who is 10 UFC fighters you guys would choose to help you? (must be 7 men and 3 women, also they must be current UFC fighters)
3) Last show I asked you guys about a MMA World Cup and to build the United States team, your choices where and I assume you meant in their prime: Daniel Cormier (Heavyweight), Jon Jones (Light Heavyweight), Nick Diaz (Welterweight), Nate Diaz (Lightweight) and Holly Holm (Featherweight or Bantamweight).
I feel I haven't brought my "A Game" to the FMK, so I put some extra effort on these ladies. F*** Marry Kill "Celebrity Edition #20" (Glamour Models #1) Holly Peers, Lindsey Pelas, Rosie Jones
Direct download: UFC_230_Results_and_Recap__MMANUTS_MMA_Podcast__EP__404-MMANUTS_IPOD.mp4
Category:general -- posted at: 3:04pm CST